Thursday, April 28, 2011

Blue

Ryker blew my mind with blue today! I bought him a book of colors the other day because I wanted to start working with him. We went through the book a couple of times yesterday and he kept going back to the blue page. I finally got him to say the word blue and I thought that was pretty impressive. Later in the day, I called mom to tell her and try to get him to say blue to her. When I asked him he got up, went over to his toolbox toy and slapped the blue peg down and looked at me. I couldn't believe it! I wasn't trying to get him to recognize it anywhere other than the book. I know it wasn't a fluke because I've gotten him to do it several times since then. The kid's a genius! :)

No comments: