Monday, November 21, 2011

"I Stuck!"

Ryker's new attention getting tactics includes getting himself in various "prediciments" and saying "I'm stuck." This can be anything from lying upside down on the couch with his head on the floor, sitting in his car seat, and lying on the floor with nothing to be stuck on. It is terribly cute!

Cole is taking steps. The most I've seen at a time is 10. He is free-standing very well. Ryker will be in trouble once he starts walking well. Cole is so ready to be able to keep up with Ryker. That day isn't far away!

Last night at church they turnded the lights low so everyone would know to be quiet. Ryker and Cole were up front walking in front of the stage and Ryker beelined over to me, climbed in my lap and kept saying "dark." His vocabulary is exploding! He says words and phrases daily, in context that I've never heard him say before. It has been so much fun!

So the child getting me up at night has been Ryker. For whatever reason, at random times of the night he wakes up, cries and when I go in his room, he is standing in bed holding his pillow and pointing to the living room. He goes and lies down on the couch and instantly goes back to sleep. I've tried sitting in his room with him until he falls asleep in bed but he doesn't want to do that. For whatever reason he is more comfortable on the couch.

That's all for now. My little man is 11 months old today. So hard to believe! Time flies even faster the second time around. I guess I need to start planning his party soon!

No comments: