Well I have succumbed to the blog. I wasn't doing as well a job as I would like on handwriting everything the boys do and this is definitely a more expedient way to keep track of everything they do.
Today we went to Target. Simple, I know but Ryker loves it so much! It never fails; whenever I tell him we are going bye-bye he heads to where the keys hang and grunts. Then he runs to the laundry room door and waits, most of the time impatiently, for us to leave. I strap him in and he waits for me to give him his sippy and he keeps it beside his leg.
Going to the store has become more challenging. Ryker loves to sit in the basket and tell everyone "hi." If I put Cole's car seat there he will either have to sit inside the basket (I don't know if I trust him) or walk (um, no!). Sometimes I take the double stroller in if I don't need much. Today I put Cole's car seat inside the basket and let Ryker ride like he usually does.
Afterwards I went to Sonic to get a vanilla Dr. Pepper. Ryker can recognize where he usually gets fries from and grunts. I got him fries and he was one happy guy on the way home! Most of the time Cole doesn't even know we left home. Today he was a little grumpy. He isn't the ideal shopping buddy yet :)
Today was pretty low-key. We just try to find Cole's happy place because he's fussy a lot and Ryker is learning patience. He wanted to help me mop today. I love the help!
Yesterday I noticed Ryker's bottom right lateral and left bottom 2 year molar has broken through. He also can't fit his size 6 shoes anymore. Guess we're going shoe shopping!
No comments:
Post a Comment