Friday, March 25, 2011

Things I Want to Remember

I've thought of a couple of things I haven't written down but I want to remember. As far as today goes, Ryker sang "Super Why" with the theme song this morning. It amazes me every day how many new things he is doing. We drove all over creation today looking for another crib. I didn't want to but we decided it was probably the best option. I really thought Ryker would be ready for his big boy bed by now but he is scared of it and Cole needs to be in a bed. They were both so good as always. When we got home I decided to go ahead and put the crib together. I had a helper to say the least. He enjoyed it so much. Cole watched from his bumbo. It took twice as long but it made Ryker happy!

I also got him a potty today. He is so proud of it although he hasn't actually gone in it yet. Every time I go to the bathroom he has to sit on his potty too. He thinks he's such a big boy. I can't wait to see the surprise on his face when he actually does go. He also likes to take the removable seat out. I fear the day he does go potty and brings me the seat.

The last three days when I've put shoes on him, he has checked to see where his toes are. He remembers it from mom and me doing that when we were at the shoe store the other day.

Another world he has been saying is ice. Whenever he hears the ice dump he lets me know. Nothing gets past that boy!

Naturally all the things I thought of are escaping me. I'm sure I'll remember more tomorrow; I just hope I'm near a computer and able to jot them down.

No comments: